Tips for maintaining your beautiful jewelry blings!
Take It Off.
You'd better take it off in the following activities:
- Sports: Avoid being hit by heavy objects or teared by yourself.
- Gardening: Avoid being chipped or knocked the settings while doing heavy yard work.
- Cleaning house: keep it free from lotion, sunscreen and perfume...
- Bathing：the water may shrink your fingers just enough to loosen the ring from your finger.
Keep It Clean.
There are a few ways to clean your ring at home.
- Use a gentle dish detergent to clean lotion buildup from the bottom of the mounting.
- Simply scrub the top and bottom with a soft toothbrush and rinse several times in hot water.
- For extra shine, soak your ring in a small bowl of ammonia diluted with three times the amount of water;
- Gently brush the top and bottom of the mounting with a soft toothbrush.
- Dip the ring into the solution again, then rinse in warm water several times to be sure to get all of the solution off.
- You may set the ring on a soft towel to dry, or gently pat it dry.
NOTE: IF YOU DO THIS OVER AN OPEN DRAIN, USE A STRAINER!